Director, Client Management, Healthcare
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Manage operating departmental budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Act as a front-line DKSH representative with the Client Management team to facilitate ad hoc operational issue resolution, escalating to senior management as appropriate
- Act as a DKSH representative to communicate relevant issues to clients' management teams
- Coordinate and prepare documents on business integration, including processes and system setup
- Gather and report client operational results in comparison to KPIs set in service level agreements
- Identify opportunities to expand services provided to clients, introduce additional values added services to clients and share leads with Business Development
- Coordinate with internal DKSH departments to ensure all operational issues/service complaints are resolved effectively and timely
- Identify and support streamlining of existing business processes to ensure DKSH profitability
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or an equivalent degree
- Minimum 15 years of work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and in a similar role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- Is hands-on and acts with common sense
- Strives to satisfy our customers’ and clients’ needs to the highest level by providing creative solutions and driving their business
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with empathy, authenticity and esteem
- Is optimistic and translates challenges into opportunities
- Takes charge and acts in a results-oriented way