Leader, Medical Sales
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Prepare and implement medical sales action plans to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories
- Track the team's progress against key performance indicators and sales plans. Provide timely feedback to team members on the execution of sales action plans and development areas
- Execute sales activities for assigned businesses/territories. Analyze and identify business opportunities and provide recommendations to utilize these opportunities
- Prepare and/or review quotations, proposals and contracts to facilitate sales agreements
- Monitor competitors' activities and products. Recommend practical actions to counter competition
- Prepare sales reports and report projected sales/margin forecasts. Track and highlight unusual increases/decreases in customer demand
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc., to improve sales targets
- Investigate, resolve and log customer issues and advise on follow-up actions
- Maintain relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements. Follow up with customers, respond to queries and solicit further orders/opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery or installation of products/systems. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge in assigned products/services/systems and strong selling skills
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of regulatory requirements of products within assigned territories, including handling procedures, shelf life, warranties, etc.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Degree or professional qualification in a Science or Medical-related discipline
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a similar role
- Takes informed, well-founded and timely decisions based on sound analysis
- Strives to satisfy our customers’ and clients’ needs to the highest level by providing creative solutions and driving their business
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with empathy, authenticity and esteem
- Leads oneself by striving to win and leads others by driving results in a tough yet fair manner
- Wins others over by negotiating skillfully to achieve optimal results
- Takes people seriously and acts with passion
- Is optimistic and translates challenges into opportunities
- Takes charge and acts in a results-oriented way