Assistant, Distribution Center Operation
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Follow SOP and any guideline/policy as required by DKSH
- Preparing inbound area ensure there is space available for incoming goods,
- Perform receiving for all the shipment arrival
- Perform the Put-Away for all the goods after release status
- Ensure a proper representation of the FEFO then FEFO policies decided by
- Conduct the physical stock count according to the SOP.
- Ensure there is safety and security on the working area to the people and products
- Ensure the working environment are follow 7s policy.
- Other report as require by management
- which informed by demand planning team.
- DKSH management.
- Warehouse and inventory
- Work administration
- Communication and good team player
- Be active
- Be flexible
- Be honest
- Diploma or high school certificate
- Minimum one-year experience in similar role
- Is self-driven and acts with a pioneering spirit
- Is hands-on and acts with common sense
- Strives to satisfy our customers’ and clients’ needs to the highest level by providing creative solutions and driving their business
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with empathy, authenticity and esteem
- Takes people seriously and acts with passion
- Embraces, anticipates and drives change and makes the most out of it
- Is optimistic and translates challenges into opportunities
- Is able to cope with and recover quickly from problems and setbacks
- Is dependable and acts in a straightforward way
- Takes charge and acts in a results-oriented way