Assistant Manager Technical Sales, PCI
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.
Job Responsibilities• Identify business opportunities and develop a business plan.
• To handle existing portfolio and expand it by developing new Customers/clients/products.
• Achieve Sales and profit targets decided by the organization.
• To manage receivables.
• Inventory management and forecasting
• To update market information (customers, competitors etc)
• Maintain strict confidentiality on product, pricing, projects, suppliers and any other information related to company.
• Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time by Business Head, PCI.
- Relevant industry experience at least 3-5 years with techno commercial profile.
- Education- B Tech (Cosmetics) / B Sc (Chemistry)
- Takes informed, well-founded and timely decisions based on sound analysis
- Strives to satisfy our customers’ and clients’ needs to the highest level by providing creative solutions and driving their business
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with empathy, authenticity and esteem
- Takes people seriously and acts with passion