DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Follow and adhere to work processes and standard operating procedures in performing day-to-day tasks
- Conduct outbound sales calls to targeted groups of customers to sell products/services by following prepared scripts
- Follow-up on sales leads (from tele-marketing or other channels) to proceed with price quotes and sale orders
- Resolve customer queries and complaints as per standard operating procedures; document issues for further actions
- Provide feedback to supervisor on scripts and processes to improve efficiency and meet sales targets
- Document transactions and keep accurate records of calls made and results achieved
- Update client databases to ensure information is accurate and kept up-to-date
- Work closely with telemarketers or other marketing channels to receive sales leads and proceed to close them via outbound calling
- Establish new relationships by researching, adding and developing new customers
- Diploma or Certificate in any field
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in customer service principles and practices
- Demonstrate a working understanding of the company's products, services, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Proven experience in outbound tele-sales call centers
- Proven excellent communication skills and strong telephone manners
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Is optimistic and translates challenges into opportunities