Senior Specialist, Technical Sales (F&B)
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific. Our success is based on our employees’ dedication and passion for their work.
- To sell and increase customer base in designated territories / industries
- Ensure that communications with customers and with the company are rapid and comprehensive. Maintain good customer rapport.
- Ensure thorough market coverage for relevant target industries / territory
- Ensure constant discussions and update with immediate superior to ensure yearly sales target can be achieved.
- Timely submission of customer visit reports via company’s CRM
- Timely update of opportunities / prospects / projects via company’s CRM
- Maintain a high level of technical and sales competence by keeping abreast with latest techniques and development of the products.
- Ensuring that Company’s reputation for high quality products and services are maintained.
- Use own initiative to acquire comprehensive product knowledge.
- Organize and coordinate promotional activities on consultation with immediate superior.
- Able to lead and grow a team in near future in tandem with the growth of business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key external Clients
- Degree or Masters in Science majoring in Chemistry, Physics, Applied Sciences, or Engineering
- Strong product knowledge in scientific instruments
- Good background knowledge of market industries for life sciences instruments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Takes a broad view, sees ahead and translates strategy into action
- Works comfortably with concepts and complexity
- Takes informed, well-founded and timely decisions based on sound analysis
- Strives to satisfy our customers’ and clients’ needs to the highest level by providing creative solutions and driving their business
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with empathy, authenticity and esteem
- Wins others over by negotiating skillfully to achieve optimal results
- Takes people seriously and acts with passion
- Embraces, anticipates and drives change and makes the most out of it
- Is able to cope with and recover quickly from problems and setbacks