Technician, Technical Services
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Control & test the equipment quality upon arrival
- Manage the equipment commissioning on site
- Maintain & service installed equipment
- Be able to troubleshoot efficiently & support our customers with good response time
- Ability to interpret & demonstrate when troubleshooting to get the best technical analysis (by phone, email, visit …)
- Must be able to solve problem and deal with a variety of equipment with relative support
- Good knowledge of electronic / electrical & experience related to Bio medical devices is a plus
- Good level of English in both writing & speaking
- Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill
- Team working - Proud to be part of the team Engineer school (ITC, Preah Kossamak polytechnic institute, Don Bosco, etc...)
- Previous experience in related field is recommended but not mandatory
- Is hands-on and acts with common sense
- Embraces, anticipates and drives change and makes the most out of it
- Takes charge and acts in a results-oriented way