Sales Specialist, Technical Sales Diagnostics
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Provide input to technical sales plan based on ground experience. Implement action plans to achieve sales target for assigned business/territory
- Track self/team progress against key performance indiciators and sales plans. Prioritize and review daily sales activities performed
- Call/visit existing and prospective customers to solicit orders, gain demonstrations and quotation opportunities. Conduct product demonstration and emphasize saleable features/customer benefits
- Prepare quotation/tender prices, delivery and commercial terms in accordance with company policies
- Report on the activities and products of the competitors
- Record sales data for reporting and tracking purposes. Maintain relevant customer data in appropriate customer relationship management databases
- Execute continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc., to improve sales targets
- Maintain a customer complaints/issues log and follow up on customer issues
- Respond to customer orders and queries. Inform current and prospective customers of promotions and new/upgraded products
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and installation of products/systems. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in assigned products/services/systems and strong selling skills
- Demonstrate basic working knowledge of regulatory requirements of products within assigned territories, including handling procedures, shelf life, storage, etc.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Diploma or professional qualification in Science or Engineering-related discipline
- Up to two years's experience in a similar role