Representative, Field Sales
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
Job responsibilities1. SRs will take pre order in route to their call cycle
2. Once the order is taken and transfer order to MW and MW will do the delivery and cash collection process to the outlets
3. Order that SRs collected will report to coordinator by the end of the day and coordinator will transfer to MW in the morning of the next day.
4. Collect and Feedback market information properly by Smart APK
- Up to one years' experience in Sales or similar role
- Bac II, Associated degree or Bachelor Degree
- Can use APP (Smart Phone, Android)
- Can use Microsoft Work & Excel
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in assigned territories/products/services and strong selling skills
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate basic researching skills
- Demonstrate fluency in local language
- Can understand English Language (writing and reading)