Supervisor, Sales Force Effectiveness
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Coordinate and execute sales force effectiveness diagnosis activities, including analysis to identify sales force needs/requirements
- Supervise execution of sales force effectiveness plans and initiatives to drive sales growth and sales force productivity
- Support implementation of processes, tools and systems (e.g. customer relationship management, field force management system, etc.) to support sales activities
- Support active usage of customer relationship management program to monitor interactions with current and future customers, manage customer data and direct segmentation/targeting, etc.
- Perform training needs analyses. Coordinate, conduct and track training programs and its progress to drive sales excellence and productivity
- Maintain reporting platforms, ensure easy accessibility to sales information and customize reporting formats according to sales force requirements
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities on sales force effectiveness framework, plans, training, processes, tools, systems and reporting to effectively support sales teams
- Work closely with sales teams and external vendors to ensure the timely and quality execution of sales force effectiveness plans/initiatives
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a similar role
- Diploma or professional qualification in Business Studies/Marketing/Economics or a related discipline
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate sound knowledge in the general principles of sales; Familiarity with the sales environment is a must
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken