Team Leader, Medical Sales
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Prepare and implement medical sales action plans to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories
- Track the team's progress against key performance indicators and plans. Provide timely feedback to team members on the execution of sales action plans and development areas
- Execute sales activities for assigned businesses/territories. Analyze and identify business opportunities and provide recommendations to utilize these opportunities
- Prepare and/or review quotations, proposals and contracts to facilitate sales agreements
- Monitor competitors' activities and products. Recommend practical actions to counter competition
- Prepare sales reports and report projected sales/margin forecasts. Track and highlight unusual increases/decreases in customer demand
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc., to improve sales targets
- Investigate, resolve and log customer issues and advise on follow-up actions
- Maintain relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements. Follow up with customers, respond to queries and solicit further orders/opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery or installation of products/systems. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers
- Minimum one year experience in similar role
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge in assigned products and services strong selling skills
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of regulatory requirements of products within assigned territories, including handling procedures, shelf life, warranties, etc.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good coordinate team
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Influence in English both written and spoken