Specialist, Technical Sales - Medical Device
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
Job Responsibilities+Sales duties
- Implement business plan and sales strategy to ensure company sales goals and profitability
- Maintain and develop relationships and sales with existing clients and customers
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Collect market/competitor information about products and activities
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and installation of products/systems. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor regarding performanceand specific request for support
- Arrange appointments with medical professionals and organize daily visits
- Report to the ICU sales supervisor
- Up to two years' experience in a similar role
- Degree or professional qualification in a Science or Medical-related discipline
- Demonstrate communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate solid knowledge in assigned products/services/systems application and use
- Demonstrate strong selling skills