Assistant, Sales Administration Support
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Update contents/changes to sales administration/support policies and procedures on a periodic basis
- Coordinate with other key functions in organization in gathering and verifying all necessary information for sales target tracking and incentive payment
- Gather data/information from relevant functions and provide meaningful analysis for the team
- Support sales administration activities (e.g. customer price maintenance, order taking and submission, shipment and tracking) in accordance to agreed service level standards
- Respond to sales and marketing team on general administrative activities (e.g. office admin, SAP maintenance and lodging)
- Recommend any possible improvements or process enhancement within the area of responsibility
- Work closely with internal departments to gather information and resolve issues affecting sales administration
- Demonstrate strong administrative and organization skills
- Proven knowledge and experience in SAP
- Demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Certificate/diploma in business administration, or equivalent
- Up to two years' experience in a similar role