Manager Business Development, Consumer Good, Vietnam
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
Job responsibilitiesBusiness Development people are the front-liners showcasing DKSH operation.
They will sustainably build up relationship with new and existing Clients across the markets, supporting the growth, improving the profit and preparing the future.
- Showcase and build up extended relationship: Organizational cornerstone in building relationships with new- and existing clients: showcasing DKSH’s added value vs. the competitors.
- Support the growth: DKSH business model stands on growth: BD is necessary to grow the top-line of BU CG in a constant changing environment: Identify, evaluate and manage business opportunities/leads in securing sales pipeline in line with country targets. Manage the negotiation process. Prepare contracts, providing inputs on proper pricing and contract terms. Identify up-selling opportunities. Collaborate with internal stakeholders in identifying up-selling opportunities, deal negotiations and finalization of contracts
- Improve financials: Focused on improving the bottom-line by on-boarding accretive clients with EBIT above the countries average.
- Prepare the future: Develop the portfolio to decrease the dependency on a few key clients, improve our capabilities in all retail channels. Develop strong insights and analytics capabilities.
- Based: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Demonstrate business development experience in applying business development principles for medium- to large-sized companies in similar industries
- Demonstrate business acumen, analytical and business analysis skills
- Demonstrate skills in market research and audit
- Proven client and customer account management skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage global/regional/country level assignments and projects
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in cross-country/-cultural interactions
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Degree in Business Studies/Marketing preferred
- Other qualifications related to the technical know-how work area (e.g. engineering, chemical, medical devices, etc.) will be considered
- Minimum five to eight years’ experience in a similar industry, especially in sales, marketing, business development related work, etc.
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- This opportunity is open to DKSH employees but may require one to work remotely within Vietnam