National Sales Manager , Healthcare, Vietnam
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Profit and loss responsibility for the assigned area of responsibility (products or territory) including budget and result accountability
- Visit new and existing customers on a regular basis (up to 60% traveling) to build and maintain relationships and to negotiate sales agreements
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers based in Asia, Europe, and the USA through joint visits and regular reporting, to support the mutual growth of our joint businesses
- Responsible for negotiations and deal closing with customers
- Monitor costs and provide inputs on proper pricing, discounts, and contract terms to achieve targeted margins
- Identify and develop potential market opportunities, in coordination with other DKSH business teams
- Proactive scouting for new business opportunities by developing and managing the product portfolio
- Identify product gaps and improvement opportunities based on lost sales data, customer feedback
- Develop marketing and sales strategies to achieve sales targets
- Prepare forecasts, market reports as well as regular competitor and market surveys
- Manage to report of sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Propose areas for customer base expansion based on market knowledge
- Manage customer issue resolutions and recommend preventive actions to minimize future incidents
- Update and maintain projects and compile meeting reports in Salesforce.com
- Team work in a local and European team
- Represent DKSH at exhibitions
- Working together with the Specialist, Sales Support to effectively manage the day to day business
- Based : Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Degree or professional qualification in Science or Engineering-related discipline
- Relevant work knowledge (>3 years) ideally in the specialty chemicals industry, preferably with a technical background in assigned products
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a variety of sales, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Hands-on in the day to day running of the business with attention to detail
- Highly organized self-starter, capable of managing customer visits schedule and territory effectively
- This opportunity is open to DKSH employees but may require one to work remotely within Vietnam