Specialist, Digital Marketing
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
General Responsibilities• Create dynamic outbound B2B email marketing campaigns, incl. product promotions, webinar programs and event invitations, using Oracle Eloqua marketing automation software
• Liaise with Group Marketing team to manage campaign demand and report on campaign development and activities
• Ensure high quality design and content output compliant with corporate identity and digital marketing communications standards
• Liaise with graphic design support team to provide briefs for digital image assets and other rich media content for campaigns
• Liaise with internal stakeholders from markets across Asia, Europe and North America to ensure timely delivery of drafts and deployment of campaigns
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to solve technical issues and provide analysis reports with campaign statistics, as well as provide inter-company cross-market/cross-industry best practice sharing
• Update and maintain campaign request workflow tool in Sharepoint and other administrative tasks
• Other digital marketing tasks as assigned
Functional Knowledge and Skills• Strong experience and excellent command of Oracle Eloqua or equivalent email marketing automation program
• Proven track record in creating, developing and deploying successful email marketing campaigns
• Excellent written English and communication skills
• Very high attention to detail, with outstanding organizational and time management skill and ability to multi-task and be flexible in order to meet deadlines
• Proficient in MS Office 365 applications
• Excellent technical problem solving skills
• Knowledge of modern digital marketing best practices
• Effectively communicate complex technical scenarios to internal stakeholders
• Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in cross-country/-cultural interactions
• Some flexibility of working hours may occasionally be required due to global support role
• Proactive, driven and outgoing personality with willingness to go the extra mile and outperform
• Eager to learn and grow; highly responsive team player
• Committed and passionate about role, responsibility and group