Senior Specialist, Technical Delivery (Solution Architect)
At DKSH, we enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 33,350 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.6 billion in 2019. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operation to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Provide system and process consultancy in sales force effectiveness process area to product manager and stakeholders
- Analyse, design and provide scalable and maintainable system solution.
- Analyse user requirements and transform them into IT solutions according to industrial best practices
- Prepare functional specifications documentation, inclusive of the monitoring, tracking of incident and service/change request in meeting service level agreement
- Identify business gaps and recommend the future state of the processes and requirements to drive business results
- Manage responsibilities related to the design, development and implementation of the product (application) to ensure maintainability and scalability of the product
- Manage the implementation or roll-out of the product’s initiatives in the countries and business units
- Perform implementation of best practices, improvements or new/change requests from user and ensuring alignment with change process
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital technology, trends, solutions and providers to keep DKSH competitive;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
At least 5 to 8 years' experience in similar role
Proven experience in working in sales force effectiveness or supply chain domain
Candidate must have experience with any ERP system
Demonstrate broad knowledge of IT application functionality and business solutions
Experience in supervising, implementing and supporting applications
Familiar with IT Service Management framework
Has experience working in agile methodology
Skilled in project management
Proven ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and execute to completion in a timely manner
Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Background in business analysis and system development