Manager, Group IT Project Management
At DKSH, we enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 33,350 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.6 billion in 2019. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Drive and deliver project using either waterfall or Agile/Scrum or hybrid methodology.
- Accountable to prepare and plan project from scope, time, cost and quality aspect and to obtain approval to commence project execution.
- Accountable to drive and complete mandatory project documentation such as business case, project charter, project plan, test plan, lesson learnt, etc.
- Lead multi-disciplinary team members and vendor partner (if applicable) to drive and complete project preparation and execution activities and deliverables.
- Lead, manage and drive successful project execution activities and deliverables.
- Manage and address project conflicts, issues, risks and expectation and ensure they are escalated or addressed on a timely manner.
- Track and monitor project actual schedule and cost against planned and take corrective or preventive measures to ensure on track.
- Track and manage project change request via governance model to safeguard agreed project scope.
- Develop communication plan to ensure key stakeholders are updated consistently and within expectation.
- Provide periodic and timely status progress update of project.
- Plan and drive successful handover activities from project to support team to ensure on time project closure.
- Comply with DKSH Group IT Project Methodology.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and deep experience in IT project management either in waterfall or Agile/Scrum or hybrid environment.
- Preferably certified in either PMP/PRINCE2 or Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Possess strong organizational skills and deep experience in managing large and complex projects across functions and/or geographies.
- Demonstrate domain knowledge in any of these areas: Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, Finance, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, e-commerce, Business Intelligence, and applicable business domain.
- Possess experience and exposure to deliver successful projects in major ERP application, digital space or in-house software development (e.g. SAP ECC, SAP Hybris, SAP BI, SalesForce.com, B2B2C site setup, ecommerce, Data Lake, major cross-system integrations).
- Preferably have in-depth knowledge in any one of these business domains: Finance-Controlling, Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse, Sales and Distribution, B2B2C, Customer Relationship, User Experience (UX), Analytics.
- Advantageous to have industry experience and knowledge in healthcare, consumer goods and general logistics and distribution..
- Proven advanced numeracy and excellent quantitative analysis skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English