Senior Project Engineer - Software Development
DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Design and develop Web and Desktop applications for real time control and payment system used in parking and traffic control industry
- Work independently, and closely collaborate with other developers and vendors and customers in developing client solutions
- Perform system design and analysis, application development and testing
- Maintain existing code and make improvements to increase maintainability and performance
- University graduate in computer science, computer engineering, electronic engineering or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 3 years' software development experience with 1+ years experience on system analysis and design
- Solid development experience in Desktop Application, and Web Applications and Services with Java / .NET (C#, ASP.NET)
- Good understanding and skills in OO programming, design pattern, ORM and SDLC
- Experience in reporting development and mobile app development will be an advantage
- Experience in C++ Language and RDMS such as Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL
- Candidate with software development experience with industrial system is highly regarded
- Able to work independently and under pressure