Executive/Senior Executive, Client Management
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with clients to achieve overall business objectives and profitability
- Manage business integration process for new clients to ensure smooth client integration
- Gather and report client operational results in comparison to KPIs set in the service level agreements
- Explore any opportunities of new business for existing clients by working with Business Development team; manage the contract renewal process
- Take necessary actions to resolve clients' operational issues/service complaints
- Manage and schedule business communications and business review meetings with clients' management teams
- Act as front-line DKSH representative with the client management team to facilitate ad hoc operational issue resolution, escalating to senior management as appropriate
- Act as a DKSH representative to communicate all other necessary issues to clients' management teams
- Diploma / Degree or professional qualification in Business Studies/Marketing/Economics or a related discipline.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role/ FMCG industry is an added advantage
- Demonstrate strong understanding of clients' industry/business/products
- Demonstrate strong client management and communication skills
- Good analytical background and knowledge of statistical analysis methods
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)