Senior Specialist, Business Support - Salesforce
DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce adherence to IT Applications policies, standards, best practices, and guidelines within implementation and delivery methodologies
- Plan, manage and execute complex project engagements and assure quality deliverables
- Ensure business continuity plans for identified and critical Salesforce applications are developed and maintained
- Monitor Business Solutions deliveries and support in ensuring applications delivered are on track; adjust/reset in line with business requirements
- Review, enhance and incorporate potential improvements to defined standards, policies and delivery processes
- Guide users/stakeholders on effective use of Salesforce technical design and deployment for Applications, both Group-wide and in-country
- Monitor and evaluate Applications implementations, ensuring continuous, efficient and effective operations
- Work collaboratively with functional manager to facilitate business process owners' needs, communicate design solutions to maintain business operations
- Identify potential issues/gaps, drive resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement
- Facilitate user/vendor communications on the effective/functional use of applications
- Demonstrate advanced Salesforce functional or technical knowledge
- Demonstrate knowledge in managing regional/in-country Salesforce applications
- Demonstrate advanced Salesforce application functionality or technical knowledge and a track record in deploying Salesforce solutions at the enterprise level/global organization, preferably in the consumer goods or healthcare industries
- Be abreast of the latest technologies and technological opportunities within the specific domain/area of expertise
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English