Manager, Customer Account Management
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Manage operating departmental budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Develop and implement processes and strategies (local go-to-market strategies, sales strategies and customer strategies) for assigned customers to ensure achievement of goals
- Monitor team key performance indicators achievement. Conduct regular reviews to provide feedback on achievements, performance gaps and requirements for improvement
- Identify the short-term business needs and objectives of key customers and develop/sell proactive business solutions across the full demand/supply chain
- Manage annual negotiations, including trading terms and conditions, to facilitate sales agreements and achieve targeted margins
- Manage and monitor 5P execution performance (availability, pricing, share of shelf, etc.) and ensure issues are quickly resolved by the team
- Develop deep insights and actionable recommendations from post-evaluation analyses and incorporate into customer strategies
- Manage reporting of sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Evaluate trends and form meaningful conclusions to facilitate strategic decisions
- Develop, monitor and recommend improvement initiatives on business processes, customer services and new techniques (category management, scanning, etc.)
- Develop and build relationships with customers and a network of contacts to order to understand customer needs and achieve business objectives
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams (e.g. Trade Marketing, Product Manager and Supply Chain Management) to ensure efficient and effective execution
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- Degree in Sales/Marketing, or related fields
Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
Demonstrate sound selling skills and proven key account management experience in fast moving consumer goods
Demonstrate a general understanding in all aspects of supplier and customer relationship management including supply chain, field marketing and branding
Demonstrate strong negotiation and communications skills
Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate sound selling skills and proven key account management experience in fast moving consumer goods
- Demonstrate a general understanding in all aspects of supplier and customer relationship management including supply chain, field marketing and branding
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and communications skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken