Supervisor, Trade Marketing, Consumer Goods
DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Coordinate with other key functions in the organization to gather and verify all necessary information
- Recommend possible improvement or process enhancements within the of responsibility to sales team
- Make simple and easy to understand way of working on the report worksheet for sales team
- Collaborate and work closely with clients and vendors to ensure execution of trade marketing plans (e.g. merchandising/planograms, trade promotions, in-store execution, etc.)
- Assist in executing and tracking progress of trade activities and go-to-market activities, including in-store promotion
- Gather feedback from various sources on trade marketing plans effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or an equivalent degree
- Scientific degree will be an added advantage for FMCG
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Command in English both spoken and written. Strong communications skills
- Computer Skills (Microsoft software : Word-Excel, PowerPoint)