Specialist, Video Editing & Motion Graphics
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Assemble and edit recorded raw footage into finished videos ready for use across multiple digital marketing channels
- Ensure logical sequencing and outstanding color grading to provide rough and final cuts for internal stakeholder review and approvals
- Consult with stakeholders (incl. team of graphic designers) from markets across Asia, Europe and North America from pre-product to post-production process
- Encode and convert video media, and manage and maintain digital libraries of raw footage and finished video files
- Create highly engaging complex 2D/3D animations for diverse range of media
- Develop and conceptualize engaging storyboards, and participate in brainstorming sessions to share new perspectives and ideas
- Continuously source and implement new editing technologies, methods and best practices from the industry
- Update and maintain production request workflow tools and other administrative tasks as required
- Train and develop others in the use of video editing and motion graphics software as required
- Other digital marketing tasks as assigned
Job requirementsFunctional Knowledge and Skills
- Strong portfolio showcasing video editing and motion graphics skills and experience
- Fluent in video editing and compositing apps including Adobe Premiere Pro and Affect Effects, as well as graphic design apps including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Experience of Cinema 4D an advantage)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills essential (e.g. to effectively demonstrate concepts, storyboards and production processes)
- Demonstrate excellent creative thinking and aptitude for solving challenges through visual design
- Knowledge and experience in graphic design, compositing and special effects
- Excellent written English, communication and copywriting skills
- Broad understanding of graphic design concepts, marketing communication techniques, corporate identity and branding
- Very high attention to detail, with outstanding organizational and time management skills, and ability to multi-task and be flexible in order to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office 365 applications, esp. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in cross-country/-cultural interactions
- Some flexibility of working hours may occasionally be required due to global support role
- Proactive, driven and outgoing personality with willingness to go the extra mile and outperform
- Eager to learn and grow, and highly responsive team player
- Committed and passionate about role, responsibility and company