Assistant Customer Account Management, Consumer Goods
DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Develop and implement short- and long-term sales strategies and plans (e.g. plan sales routes, new customer generation, etc.) to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories
- Assign geographical sales territories and establish budgets. Monitor the team's key performance indicator achievements. Conduct regular reviews to provide feedback on performance gaps and requirements for improvement
- Manage and monitor progress of sales activities, including market hygiene versus client budget and store call cycles. Implement customized solutions based on changing markets and trends
- Monitor costs and provide inputs on proper pricing and contract terms to achieve targeted margins. Assist in negotiations and deal-closing
- Identify product gaps and improvement opportunities based on lost sales data, customer feedback, etc.
- Manage reporting of sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Propose areas for customer base expansion based on market knowledge
- Manage continuous improvement on sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc. Analyze collection trends and suggest solutions for prompt payments
- Manage customer issue resolutions and recommend preventive actions to minimize future incidents
- Develop and build relationships with customers to achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to better understand client requirements and to leverage cross-product/industry business opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or an equivalent degree
- Scientific degree will be an added advantage for FMCG
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Command in English both spoken and written. Strong communications skills
- Computer Skills (Microsoft software : Word-Excel, PowerPoint)