Team Leader, Transportation and Delivery
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
Job Responsibilities• To responsible day-to-days delivery operation and mange team to deliver the goods to customer in timely as schedule or upon urgent request.
• To ensure all deliver goods to customer are proper documentation follow GDP and ISO guideline
• Closely monitoring KPI Delivery & Cash collection each delivery route
• Closely monitoring expense of deliver van with cost efficiency, monthly report to Operational Excellent Manager.
• Monitoring delivery van occupancy and monthly report to Operational Excellent Manager
• Monthly meeting to anticipate all the delivery process and take action to improve.
• Monitor all delivery vehicle ensure all vehicle proper maintenance and clearness
• Follow DKSH SOPs
• Daily control monitor credit invoice with deliverymen Phnom Penh and province.
• Other task as require by management
- Strong Physically and committed to work
- Hard working and punctuality degree
- Communication and problem solving.
- Diploma or high school certificate
- Minimum one year experience in similar role