DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditure against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Coordinate events and functions implementation within client-approved budget and expenses
- Prepare periodical promotions, target setting, and reports from database as per client's requirements (e.g. by category, product, region, hierarchy group, month to month, etc.)
- Analyze and consolidate information/data into relevant periodical reports and send to stakeholders following agreed timelines
- Coordinate call cycles and trade visits to ensure no conflicting appointments and schedules. Ensure files and all information are updated and easily accessible
- Implement cost savings initiatives to effectively manage budgets and expenses allocation (e.g. travel accommodation, venue hire, administrative purchases, etc.)
- Update client database, call cycles, and internal staff information using relevant systems, where appropriate
- Maintain inventory records of point of sale materials. Collect and maintain records of company assets and consumables
- Consolidate information/data for periodical reporting to clients (e.g. profitability post promotion cycle, lift in sales volume, the extent of cannibalization, forward buy, etc.)
- Collaborate with field teams for reports and information gathering. Ensure compliance of standard operating procedures outlined by clients
- Use discretion to resolve issues or escalate/channel when necessary. Follow up to ensure effective problem resolution within agreed timelines
- Direct queries or requests to appropriate internal and external parties, including clients
- Bachelor's degree in Business Studies, Marketing or related field
- 2 to 5 years experience in a similar role, experience in fast-moving consumer goods/retail/sales/marketing environments
- Demonstrate established networks and professional connections in fast-moving consumer goods trade (e.g. retailers, wholesalers, etc.)
- Demonstrate knowledge with trends and new developments in the industry, customer needs, and professional expertise
- Proven competency to handle confidential/sensitive information in an appropriate and secure manner
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills