DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Follow and adhere to work processes and standard operating procedures in performing day-to-day tasks
- Handle routine outbound/inbound customer requests/orders/complaints/billing and products/services information. Escalate to relevant stakeholders for follow-up actions
- Handle periodic “walk-in” customer service and sales by providing quick and pleasant service to customers
- Accurately enter all new customer information, existing customer orders and adjustments to ensure proper customer service, accounting of purchases, billing and inventory reconciliation
- Maintain and communicate current, accurate information on pricing, products, promotions and service procedures to customers
- Prepare and submit regular/ad-hoc reports to respective departments or management on all the cases logged in the system
- Provide feedback to supervisor on improvement areas based on customer/client issues
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure timely, effective and efficient service to customers
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients/customers
- Minimum one to two years' experience in similar role
- Diploma/certificate in any field
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in customer service principles and practices
- Proven experience in call center/customer service environments
- Proven ability in multi-tasking and prioritizing workload
- Demonstrate high attention to detail, follow-through and accuracy
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken