Executive, Brand Management
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Supporting and key band custodian/champion for multiple brands (all channels) to achieve business objectives
- Develop and support marketing strategies to improve brand awareness, business profitability and alignment of brand objectives
- Develop and support annual marketing calendar, plan and implement a creative and integrated marketing program and campaign(4P's)
- Manage and support BTL executions (trade marketing, tactical promotion, sampling exercise, POS materials, dress-up)
- Manage pricing and promotions across all channels
- Identify opportunities of the current business to optimize brand’s volume, revenue growth and market share
- Support in executing and evaluating ALL marketing programs (including social media & digital marketing) with the objective of increasing sales turnover and profitability
- Support & ensure on-shelf merchandising standards
- Support to manage brand’s social media and website
- Develop and manage E-commerce business, promotions, and awareness
- Identify upcoming/changing consumer trends
- Support to manage brand & trade marketing plans and A&P expenses
- Support to manage all customer specific requests from all channels
- Support to plan and implement launch of new products
- Support in managing Sales demand planning (ROF), Inventory tracking & management (OOS, slow movers, expired)
- Minimum Dip with 2-3 years of experience in E-commerce/ Brand/ Trade and/ Product management within FMCG industry
- Able to work independently and deliver results
- Brand awareness - a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- A high degree of business acumen and strong focus on results to drive growth across channels
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Able to take a creative, flexible and innovative approach
- Able to cope with stress and demand required by the interaction with many departments.
- Baking and cooking experience is desirable
- Experience in working with the dairy/ chilled sector would be desirable