Assistant Manager, Brand Management
DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to
“Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Propose strategic plan and execute to build the brand and drive penetration
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Support in developing and executing marketing strategies and activities to achieve clients' annual sales targets
- Design advertising and promotional activities for client based on marketing strategies
- Evaluate and obtain the most reasonable rates for advertising and promotional activities
- Prepare reports to superior and clients on the progress of marketing plans
- Coordinate performance review meetings with clients on the implementation/progress of marketing strategies and plans
- Design and conduct assessment for overall marketing initiatives in achieving sales goals, evaluating effectiveness and overall brand awareness
- Coordinate and communicate all planned activities to all operational departments and Business Units
- Establish close business relationships with media, advertising agents and industry players
- Demonstrate strong understanding of clients' industry/business/products
- Demonstrate strong client management and communication skills
- Demonstrate basic knowledge on principles and methods of marketing strategy, advertising and promotion
- Demonstrated basic knowledge on media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in cross-country/-cultural interactions
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or equivalent
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a similar role