Executive, Field Sales
DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support manager in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Prepare and implement sales action plans (e.g. plan sales routes, make regular calls/visits, etc.) to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories
- Track team progress against key performance indicators and sales plans.
- Provide timely feedback to team members on the execution of sales action plans and development areas
- Execute sales activities for assigned businesses/territories, including product portfolios and marketing plan introductions, order taking, marketing display set-ups and in-store merchandising
- Prepare and/or review quotations, proposals and contracts to facilitate sales agreements
- Monitor competitors' activities/products and produce competition reports based on merchandising data.
- Recommend practical actions to counter competition Prepare sales reports and report projected sales/margin forecasts. Track and highlight unusual increases/decrease in customer demand
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc. Track and collect payments from customers Investigate, resolve and log customer issues and advise on follow-up actions
- Maintain relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements. Follow up with customers, respond to queries and solicit further orders
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of products. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers
- Minimum SPM/Diploma with three years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- FMCG preferred
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and a proven sales track record in assigned territories/products/services and an existing network of contacts
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate advanced research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken)