DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources.
- Implement action plans to achieve sales targets for assigned business and territory.
- Daily tracking result progress against key performance indicators and sales plans. Prioritize and review daily sales activities performed.
- Call and visit existing and prospective customers to orders, gain demonstrations new opportunity of new product and new SKU. Moreover; be able to conduct product demonstrations and emphasize features/customer benefits. Understand of emotional benefit is plus.
- Report on the activities and products of the competitors in medical and pharmacy channel. Plus understand market intelligence and competitor.
- Record sales data for reporting and tracking purposes. Maintain relevant customer data in appropriate customer relationship management databases.
- Be able to coverage more active outlet and opportunity increase new SKU product portfolio.
- Execute continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, marketing activity in hospital and pharmacy channel in order to improve sales targets.
- Maintain a customer complaints/issues log and follow up on customer issues. Especially, able to understand tender hospital process.
- Respond to customer orders and queries. Inform current and prospective customers of promotions and new/upgraded products
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery or installation of products. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers in pharmacy channel.
- Other work that can assign by the direct superior and manager.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in any field. Pharmacist graduation is plus.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience. Sale & Marketing experience is plus.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language. English is preferred , both written, spoken and communication