Manager, Business Development (Patient Solution focused)
DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions, and employees from various cultures. We are proud of our people: they are the best in the industry and the reason for our business success. They are passionate, energetic, and purposeful, positively touching millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility, and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Support the execution of country/product expansion strategies to achieve short- and long-term business objectives
- Assist in meetings and material preparation to facilitate negotiations with potential clients/customers
- Manage contract negotiations with new and existing clients
- Conduct research/feasibility studies to gain better understanding of the latest market opportunities
- Execute activities related to Business Development workforce capability and client/customer data management
- Respond to queries from potential clients/customers in supporting business development interactions
- Degree holder in Science in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing or Medical related discipline is highly preferable.
- Minimum 8 years’ work experience in the healthcare (pharma or medical device) industry, especially in the position of sales, marketing or business development. Those with work experience in NGO for patient services related work will also be considered.
- Preferably with basic client and customer account management skills
- Presentable with good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Organized, mature and able to work independently in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese